Workplace Injury Treatment with our Arlington, TX Chiropractor
Arkansas Pioneer Chiropractic Health Centre in Arlington, TX is pleased to announce our effective work injury care. If you have suffered an injury at work and are searching for natural care in the Arlington area, Dr. Viernow wants to show you how chiropractic care treats and heals your workplace injury.
Chiropractic Care for an Injury at Work
Our work injury chiropractor eases acute and chronic pain from conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff injuries and sciatica. Our Arlington chiropractor also treats moderate to severe injuries such as overuse complaints and trauma injuries from falling objects or auto accidents.
Injuries at work happen suddenly or they may appear gradually over time. If you have a job that uses repetitive movements, you may be subject to a workplace injury such as:
- Rotator cuff tears
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Back or neck strains
Other work injuries may appear suddenly following a work accident and may include:
- Back sprains
- Herniated discs or other disc-related issues
- Neck sprains or strains
- Extremity numbness or tingling
- Rotator cuff tears
Your work accident does not have to be left untreated or cause miss work time. Let Dr. Viernow evaluate your injury and determine which of our chiropractic services are best to treat your condition. Our treatments work with your body's natural healing abilities to restore your work abilities to their former strength. You may feel stronger and healthier than before due to the holistic approach of chiropractic care.
Treatments Offered at Our Arlington Chiropractic Clinic
The above conditions and more are gently treated with chiropractic care. Dr. Viernow evaluates your injury and then decides on a chiropractic care treatment plan. Our work injury chiropractor may include services such as:
- Chiropractic adjustments- Dr. Viernow uses manual adjustments to your back, neck and joints to alleviate pain and restore mobility. Our Arlington chiropractor may use other adjusting techniques including computerized adjustments and the Gonstead Technique, Diversified Technique, Thompson Technique and Activator Technique.
- Decompression- our decompression services improve the space between the vertebrae to allow disc healing. This technique allows more room for the disc to return to its natural, pain-free position.
- Kinesio Taping- for muscular injuries, our chiropractor may apply tape around the injured area. This tape reduces inflammation by promoting blood flow to the injury. It also provides gentle support so you can have improved mobility.
- Shockwave Therapy- to ease chronic pain and heal injuries, our non-invasive shockwave therapy stimulates healing and muscle regeneration.
- Massage Therapy- massage reduces muscle tension, stress and promotes relaxation so your body can heal.
- Nutritional and Lifestyle Changes- Dr. Viernow may speak with you about pain-reducing ways to complete your job, so you do not continue to suffer an injury. We also show you the value of healthy eating to recover from an injury.
Contact our Arlington Chiropractor for Workplace Injury Treatment
Dr. Viernow and our health staff encourage you to contact us as soon as possible after an injury at work. Do not suffer in pain or lose pay because you have an injury. Our chiropractic treatments bring immediate and lasting pain relief so you can perform your job for years to come.
To learn more or to schedule your appointment, please contact us today at (817) 265-7335.