Conditions Treated by Our Chiropractor in Arlington
A holistic practice, chiropractic care has the ability to improve a whole range of conditions, injuries, and diseases, both musculoskeletal and systemic, because it focuses on treating the whole patient to accelerate healing and improve the function of the body's various systems. Our chiropractor in Arlington uses a comprehensive list of chiropractic treatments, techniques, and holistic therapies to help patients naturally and effectively manage a broad range of ailments while also improving their overall wellness.
Naturally Manage Acute and Chronic Pain with Comprehensive Arlington Chiropractic Care
While our Arlington chiropractic care services can treat and improve a much broader list of conditions than those listed below, the following acute and chronic pain conditions are some of the most common issues we help patients successfully manage each day.
- Back Pain - In order to provide effective treatment, our chiropractor first diagnoses the root cause of the patient's back pain whether it is related to an injury, degenerative disease, or muscle tension.
- Neck Pain - Similar to back pain, neck pain is a symptom which also has many root causes and its successful treatment depends on pinpointing the underlying condition causing neck pain. These can include sprains and strains, muscle tension related to stress, poor posture, and misaligned vertebrae within the cervical spine.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Elbow Pain - Typically caused by repetitive stress, carpal tunnel syndrome and elbow pain occur when the carpal tunnel, a small opening in the wrist through which the median nerve passes, becomes inflamed and pinches the nerve. This can cause mobility issues and pain throughout the hand, wrist, and entire arm.
- Shoulder Pain - Whether due to an injury or pinched nerve within the spine, shoulder pain can be debilitating.
- Knee Pain - Runner's knee is the most common cause of knee pain in patients.
- Hip Pain and Sciatica - Whether due to an injury or a pinched sciatic nerve, our patients find relief from hip pain.
- Car Accident Injuries and Whiplash - Car accident injuries such as whiplash can be effectively treated with chiropractic care.
- Work Injury and Personal Injuries - Whether on the job or at home, our chiropractor treats and documents work injury and personal injury cases.
- Herniated Disc - We use a combination of treatments and techniques to correct a herniated disc and manage pain.
In addition to these musculoskeletal conditions, our comprehensive list of chiropractic treatments has been shown to improve and manage countless others including headaches, allergies, asthma, anxiety, and even insomnia.
Schedule a Consultation with Our Chiropractor in Arlington for Acute and Chronic Pain
If you suffer from a condition or injury which causes acute or chronic pain, find out how chiropractic can help you naturally and effectively manage pain and accelerate healing by scheduling a consultation with our chiropractor in Arlington. To learn more about the conditions chiropractic care treats, schedule an appointment with Dr. Viernow by calling Arkansas Pioneer Chiropractic Health Centre at (817) 265-7335 today. We look forward to improving your quality of life.